Sindh Governor Kamran Khan Tessori on Tuesday advised relevant authorities of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) to suspend the entire Pakistan cricket team for one year in order to improve their performance. Governor Tessori expressed these views while addressing a press conference in London. He went on to say that a result-oriented team will only be built through tough decisions not via criticism.
On the other hand, Governor Tessori said that all those people who were criticizing Pakistan Army are not true patriots, instead they are enemies of Pakistan. Tessori said that he is visiting United Kingdom according to his own plan. He further advised overseas Pakistanis to take advantage of investment opportunities in Pakistan.
He said that he served the nation and did not involve in any kind of corruption. Earlier on February 23, 2025, Sindh Governor Kamran Khan Tessori had announced a reward of Rs10 million for the Pakistan cricket team if it won the ICC Champions Trophy match against India, but it did not happen.
Credit: Independent News Pakistan (INP)